Host Club: Bristol Yacht Club, Bristol RI
Check In: Friday 1500-1930 August 12
North Sails Local Knowledge & Weather Brief: Friday 1830-1915 August 12
Skipper’s Meeting: Friday 1930 August 12
Racing / Dinner: Saturday August 13 (Cocktails @ 1800, Dinner @ 1900)
Racing / Awards: Sunday August 14 (Awards @ 1700)
Register today and pay nothing until 15 July - Registration closes 5pm on 8 August
- Open to all J/Boats
- Expected one‐design classes include J/22, J/24, J/29, J/30, J/35, J/40, J/44, J/70, J/80, J/88, J/92/S, J/100, J/105, J/109, J/111, J/120, J/122
- Any J/Boat Class with 5 or more boats will be scored as One Design, otherwise ....
- Additional Classes for J/PHRF Spin (Symmetrical), J/PHRF Spin (Asymmetrical), and J/Cruise.
- J/22 registration is $100, all other J/Boats $125
- Information about the Saturday party and BBQ are available at this link.
The 2016 J/Fest New England is certified to the Silver Level as a Clean Regatta promoted by Sailors for the Sea.